ShuShu Shoe Size
- * Get a ruler, pen, and piece of paper.
- * Place the piece of paper flat on the ground and stand on it. Make sure your foot is flat.
- * Make a mark behind your heel and another in front of your longest toe. If one of your feet is larger than the other, use the longer foot to measure your size.
- * Measure the distance between the two lines in centimeters.
- * Find your measurement on the size chart to determine your correct size. If your measurement falls in between two sizes, round up.
|EU||UK||US||Foot Length (cm)|
|XS||6 - 8||4||34|
|M||10 - 12||8||38|
|L||12 - 14||10||40|
|XL||14 - 16||12||42|
|XXL||16 - 28||14||44|